Home Go to Meditation
The Existence of the Nonphysical Heart
by Roxana Jones
Editor's Note from Eden Kozlowski: Imagine a reality "lived in the heart." Roxanna talks about this and where the "real heart" is located. She speaks of a tiny chamber that lies within your physical heart that can be accessed through meditation.
In the year of 2003 I met Drunvalo Melchizedek for the first time. Drunvalo has been one of the most influential teachers I’ve had so far. Thanks to him, I learned about the sacred space of the heart, a hidden space that has been described in several of the most sacred texts throughout human history.
If someone should say to you:
“In the fortified City of the Imperishable,
Our body, there is a lotus,
And in this lotus a tiny space:
What does it contain that one
Should desire to know it?”
You must reply:
“As vast as this space without
Is the tiny space within your heart:
Heaven and earth are found in it,
Fire and air, sun and moon,
Lightning and the constellations,
Whatever belongs to you here below
And all that doesn’t,
All this is gathered in that tiny space
Within your heart.”
~ Chandogya Upanishad 8.1.2-3
Humanity is ready to accept the fact that the mind hasn’t been always the creator of our reality. In ancient times, the “heart within the heart” was the one in charge of manifesting the most amazing creations for this world and its people. Thousands of years ago, the lost civilizations of this planet knew how to create from the heart, and in fact, their reality was lived IN the heart. With many different historical circumstances that shaped the global society we are now a part of, we lost all this primordial wisdom. Nevertheless, we’ve finally approached a state of inner maturity where we can access it again. I can share the fact that I know such place exists in reality because I have experienced it and through meditation I continue to visit it during times when I am not “too much in my head.”
The intention of this article is to open a door to this knowledge but you are the one who must want to live it, the one who must ASK for it. If you truly want to remember this knowledge, believe me when I say that it will do anything to return to you. The following list includes some relevant information that may be helpful for you at this time:
* There is “another” heart within the physical heart.
* There is confusion and disbelief among those who “think” the real heart is only a muscular organ that pumps blood throughout our physical bodies to keep us alive. The real heart IS NOT that. The real heart is found within a tiny chamber of the physical heart that you can access through specific meditative states once your mind is ready to believe you don’t need your brain to learn the ancient truth about who you truly are and what reality is all about.
* There is a big difference between the mind and the nonphysical heart that I am writing about. And there is a big difference between the love that is produced by the emotional body that is controlled by the right brain and the unconditional love that is produced in that sacred space of the heart or nonphysical heart located within the human physical heart.
* Before birth, there is a time when we are in our mother’s womb and we have not become a fetus, that we are nothing more than ‘heart’. The rest of our body starts to develop from that ‘preliminary’ heart. Furthermore, neurocardiologists have discovered that within twenty days after conception the heart begins to function while the brain only starts to do so after ninety days.
* 65% of the heart cells are neuron cells, NOT muscle cells.
* The heart’s electromagnetic field is five thousand times stronger than the brain’s electromagnetic field. This field of the heart, NOT the field of the brain, is the one enveloping the entire body extending out in all directions. Researchers have been able to measure it several feet outside the body.
As you can see, I could go on and on, describing fascinating facts and new discoveries about the heart that science continues to share with us every day that passes by.
What’s important is that you start doing your own research to discover that your heart is as important, or even more important, than your brain. What’s important is for you to understand that while the brain allows us to create our individual reality quite efficiently, the heart is the one allowing us to connect collectively through the universal energy of love, so that we can create that still elusive world full of peace and abundance that we so much deserve.
While we keep using the brain to achieve world peace, we won’t be able to reach it. While we keep ignoring the importance of the heart in the creation of our reality, we won’t be able to correct the path of destruction that we are still living in.
Deep inside each and every one of us, we all want the same love: that unconditional and REAL love which can never be FELT with the brain but only with the nonphysical heart. Don’t you think it is about time that we allow for this type of love to come into our lives and create the new world which we have always dreamed of?
Until next time and don’t forget to be love!
Please "Add a Comment" at the bottom of this page or blog in our Forum here.
Please do not use apostrophes in your comments.
About the Author
While she was searching for the meaning of self-love... anthropologist, Master of Political Science and Master of International Relations, Roxana Jones, embarked on a journey of inner discovery and miraculous healing. Award-Winner and Amazon Best-Selling Author of While I Was Learning To Become God, Roxana was born in Cartagena, Colombia and lives between San Francisco and London. She is currently dedicated to the promotion of her second book, The Dead Still Want To Live, while at the same time inspiring readers and clients toward their path to a purposeful and abundant life with her new HealThruWords© coaching services. Visit her website at roxanajones.com or contact her here.
Visit Roxana on: