Submission Guidelines for All Things Healing (ATH)
ATH informs readers about various healing topics in the form of articles, graphics, and audio/video content that focus in some way on alternative healing of mind, body, spirit, and planet. Authors receive full credit for their submissions.
We welcome all healing experts to submit material for display on our website in four main sections: Spiritual & Healing Practices, Healthy Lifestyles, Community, and Arts. Review the website (www.allthingshealing.com) for a complete listing of topics.
Articles, videos, and audio clips submitted to ATH can either be original or previously published. We claim no rights. Note that content must be educational in nature; no commercials please.
Content can range from beginning level articles or videos for novices to more advanced or complex pieces that would interest other professionals. Any length is also accepted. We also appreciate content that is lighthearted and humorous. We want our visitors to enjoy their visits with us!
Please make sure your submissions are consistent with the theme of the site (our mission: All Things Healing is an online community and portal dedicated to healing mind, body, spirit and planet). We will review everything sent, therefore, we ask you to be patient with our response time. Expect a response in 2 - 3 weeks.
Text Files: TXT, DOC (no pdfs please)
Graphic Files: JPG, (300 dpi - we will downsize as necessary)
Video Files: You-tube or other public domain videos. Videos MUST offer an embed code. Please submit only the link to the video. We will grab the embed code.
All Submissions Should Include the Following Info
1. font: Tahoma, 12 pt
2. single spaced between lines and double spaced between paragraphs
3. one space between sentences and after colons
4. no indention at the beginning of new paragraphs
5. length: 300 to 1200 words
6. longer articles ideally should be broken into 2 or more sections at appropriate breaking points. We will
publish each segment in sequence over time. Please offer suggestions for appropriate segment breaks.
7. capitalize only the first letter of each word for titles of articles/videos and author names
8. on-line articles should not be copied and pasted from a website into an email - please reformat the article in
the body of an email using the guidelines above and provide the link to the original
9. include a short bio and head shot and PLEASE INCLUDE WHICH CATEGORY YOUR ARTICLE IS
BEST SUITED FOR
Submit Content/Questions to: