Tell your organization’s story through videos on YouTube to connect with supporters, volunteers, and donors. Applying for a designated "Nonprofit" channel through the YouTube Nonprofit Program will help deliver your message to the world's largest online video community.
* Premium branding capabilities and increased uploading capacity
* The option to drive fundraising through a Google Checkout "Donate" button
* Listing on the Nonprofit videos page
* Ability to place a Call to Action overlay on your videos to raise money or find volunteers
Click here and sign in with your nonprofit’s Google or Gmail account (you can also create a new account). The Google for Nonprofits Program will verify your nonprofit status, so have your 501(c)(3) number handy. Once approved, you will be able to join the YouTube Nonprofit Program by submitting your YouTube channel username.
Organizations applying for the YouTube Nonprofit Program must be U.S. organizations with a current registered and recognized 501(c)(3) status, as assigned by the Internal Revenue Service.
The following organizations are not eligible for the YouTube for Nonprofits Program:
* Programs requiring membership and/or providing benefit solely to members, such as clubs, sports teams, alumni, networking and other membership organizations
* Religious content or proselytizing on website as well as organizations that use religion or sexual orientation as factor in hiring or populations served
* Groups serving a primarily political function such as lobbying, think tanks and special interests
* Commercial organizations, credit-counseling services, donation middleman services, fee-based organizations, universities, and nonprofit portal
Google reserves the right to award or deny the application of any organization. Selections are made at Google's sole discretion, and decisions regarding award recipients are final. For full guidelines, please see the Google for Nonprofits site.